GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Is a ba
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alot of people say that. I cant decide yet on the bedrails. I dont want it to be like every other truck on the road. I think a debadge might be too plain on a red truck. Anyone here have a debadged red 99-02?

·
Registered
6,189 Posts
Nice 99-02.

You will come to find the moldings make the truck look old and dated, expecially after they have been weathered and soaked with armor all.

I really think they were designed as planned adolescence, so they would look old in a few years and hopefully you would buy a new truck. :hmm:

·
Canadian Chapter
2,283 Posts
Nice 99-02.

You will come to find the moldings make the truck look old and dated, expecially after they have been weathered and soaked with armor all.

I really think they were designed as planned adolescence, so they would look old in a few years and hopefully you would buy a new truck. :hmm:
I never thought of it that way. I would love to do mine but I fear what is underneath.

·
Is a ba
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everybody. It may just be me, but I kind of like the badges. I'll think about it.

·
You t-boned me bro!?
2,230 Posts
i had an 02 for a long time, it took forever for me to take my badges off, I liked it alot better... I left the molding tho because it was color matched anyways

·
Wrecked
109 Posts
You should however take the Chrome off the mirrors. If its like my truck its just double sided tape and they come off easily. Besides that it looks very clean

·
Is a ba
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks everybody. 07+ badges was something that I was thinking about doing on my 84, I think it would look good on a NBS too.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
That red Z on gunners is soooooo fuckin baaaad. Bad mother Fucker mustve drove that nice bitch...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Taking all the emblems and moldings off looks plain and leaves it susceptible (sp?) to dents. Only thing I would do other then bring the back up a hair like your planning is some of the stock black flares to tie in the front bumper cap and moldings.

Tyler

1 - 20 of 20 Posts