GMC Truck Forum banner

My Z

2K views 19 replies 17 participants last post by  amxguy1970 
#1 ·

Please enjoy. That is all.

See less See more
#3 ·
Alot of people say that. I cant decide yet on the bedrails. I dont want it to be like every other truck on the road. I think a debadge might be too plain on a red truck. Anyone here have a debadged red 99-02?

#5 ·
Nice 99-02.

You will come to find the moldings make the truck look old and dated, expecially after they have been weathered and soaked with armor all.

I really think they were designed as planned adolescence, so they would look old in a few years and hopefully you would buy a new truck. :hmm:

#6 ·
Nice 99-02.

You will come to find the moldings make the truck look old and dated, expecially after they have been weathered and soaked with armor all.

I really think they were designed as planned adolescence, so they would look old in a few years and hopefully you would buy a new truck. :hmm:
I never thought of it that way. I would love to do mine but I fear what is underneath.

#15 ·
i had an 02 for a long time, it took forever for me to take my badges off, I liked it alot better... I left the molding tho because it was color matched anyways

#18 ·
Thanks everybody. 07+ badges was something that I was thinking about doing on my 84, I think it would look good on a NBS too.

#19 ·
That red Z on gunners is soooooo fuckin baaaad. Bad mother Fucker mustve drove that nice bitch...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.