1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
he's been tryin to sell it for a while on ebay now... lol

·
Wambulance Driver
1,790 Posts
Holy crap they did change quite a bit. Thats a big ass box in the back I bet that beast weighs a ton. I think that it is funny how they keep saying "We" and "I" like they did the build of the suspension and the swap of the front originally

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
nope, 2wd

i had it converted

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
I like the blacked out front end and the blue rings on the wheels. but those boggers are hidious, looked much better on the michilins. Did the old tires stick out that far too or did he put spacers/different backspaced wheels? :think:

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
If those 54" boggers had the same amount of tread proportionally as the 39.5s, that'd be an upgrade. Since the treads are nowhere near deep enough, the old tires were better :imo. Pretty cool but the whole "king kong" thing is dumb. mylevl was much better. I wonder what it'll look like after the next owner gets done with it.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
I like the blacked out front end and the blue rings on the wheels. but those boggers are hidious, looked much better on the michilins. Did the old tires stick out that far too or did he put spacers/different backspaced wheels? :think:
he added new wheels with a diff backspacing, plus the boggers are a little wider then the michelins were

1 - 20 of 22 Posts