1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
wow i think there were like 2 or 3 serious reply's in those 3 pages :nono:

·
Left Jizz
1,225 Posts
wtf? I don't even think that looked like a slash mark from a knife, usually the person will try and cause as much damage as possible, and that was just a little slit. Also, the cut was preety jagged.

I vote the tires are entering self-destruct mode because they're tired of being on such a gay truck.

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wtf? I don't even think that looked like a slash mark from a knife, usually the person will try and cause as much damage as possible, and that was just a little slit. Also, the cut was preety jagged.

I vote the tires are entering self-destruct mode because they're tired of being on such a gay truck.
Unless the sidewalls are built like every other Interco product :read:

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
Great thread, I laughed

·
Left Jizz
1,225 Posts
I'm a little confused, are you trying to say that the sidewalls are indestructable? I've seen 3 interco's with cut sidewalls, all on a F-150, and all becuase he was trying to run over a car. That sheetmetal was sharp shit, and trying to find 3 36" spares at 4 in the morning was not going to happen...

I know I'm comparing sheetmetal to a knife, but the slashed tires I've seen the slasher tended to go nuts and cut as long a slit as he could.

This is just what I've seen, feel free to correct me because I will admit to being wrong.

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sarcasm man

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Wow I have actually seen that truck driving round houston, looked like it was about to fall over standing still....
The old owner is a guy on here. MyLevel52. Look him up.

·
Left Jizz
1,225 Posts
sarcasm man
Ok, I get it now. Sorry, I was woken up about 14 hrs. to early today. I apologize for my non-existant sense of humor today.

And I'm going to tell everybody that asks that they are in self-destruct mode for being on a tahoe with no front driveshaft.

·
Registered
445 Posts
hummer018.gif

is it just me or does it look from this pic like someone "slashed" the inside of his tire? i dont get it...

"screw you man, im gonna get underneath the truck and slash the inside of your tire"

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
hummer018.gif

is it just me or does it look from this pic like someone "slashed" the inside of his tire? i dont get it...

"screw you man, im gonna get underneath the truck and slash the inside of your tire"
have you seen the truck they are on? It's not like it would be hard to get under it to slash the inside of the tire. :crazy:

·
submarine z71
1,312 Posts
that boy that owns it now lives in birmingham
someone probly slashed it cause hes rich as fuck

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ohhhh I was confused because I know ive seen that turd on the road in Houston and it has a BnC stickeron it, but it said Alabama or whatever lol....... All I can say is that anybody that drops $50K+ in a truck to make it useless is a fuggin retard:imo

1 - 20 of 25 Posts