GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where I can order these nerf bars online? I'm currently overseas and will be home in 17 days and plan to install them then. I read somewhere it takes forever for these things to be shipped. Don't know if that is true. I went to rocky mountian suspension, but you can't order online, you have to call the order in. I really don't have that option overhere. I emailed N-Fab and haven't gotten an answer back...Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sent them an email asking about the N-Fab and I get a reply trying to talk me into buying some $160 nerf bars by genuine steel. I told him I already have a set of those pieces of junk in my garage and want to know about N-Fab. They haven't replied yet. By the way, they changed thier website and N-Fab isn't listed anymore.

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
i think genuine steele bought n-fab's bars adn produces them now?

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
i sell them in san antonio. when you get back lemme know. i am in shertz almost everyday. and i can get NFABS in half a days time.

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
lowred said:
i sell them in san antonio. when you get back lemme know. i am in shertz almost everyday. and i can get NFABS in half a days time.
Yeah Josh has got the hookup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts