attention whore
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused:

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
:wtf:

Drive around a few hours until the truck is nice and hot. Get under it and shake the hell out of the muffler while its hot, but you can't use gloves or it won't work. If they're shot they'll just fall out and you slide the new ones back in.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
yeah, if there isn't an opening like that picture, you have to cut the muffler open. Thankfully i haven't had to change mine yet.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Don't forget your carburetor belt!

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
i was driving around yesterday and my "low blinker fluid" signal popped up on the dash. i went to autozone as quick as i could.

·
GMC & IROC-Z
348 Posts
i was driving around yesterday and my "low blinker fluid" signal popped up on the dash. i went to autozone as quick as i could.
I had the same problem last week, but got the fluid and some new cross drilled brake lines. :pow:

·
attention whore
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
:think:

·
GMFS Sr. Canadian Member
4,519 Posts
you have to remove your johnson rod before changing them out. be sure to inspect it too as if you need new muffler bearings the johnson rod might be worn out as well

·
attention whore
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LoL MUFFLER BEARINGS :rofl2:

Make sure you you change your REAR tie rods while you're under there.

:hmm: ;)
:D I remember a guy on here or FSC asking about getting a 4 wheel alignment on his 2ws truck. someone let him know real quick there was nothing to align back there. :supergay: :rofl2:

·
attention whore
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 35 Posts