GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys....quite a number of you probably know me from FSC. Same user name. I've been over there for more then a year now and post like a mofo :head:

Here's a few pics...good to finally be over on this site too.

Lots of updates coming soon. Got a whole new cat-eye front end with paintable bumper, etc going on and ordered a gallon of paint today (not telling yet). Tons of body work to get done this weekend too. Shaving, welding the pan in, etc, etc.

You can check out it's mods here...

http://www.nightrydas.com/vengeance.htm

52307P5.jpg

52307P7.jpg

52307P9.jpg

52307P8.jpg

52307P11.jpg

52307P12.jpg

52307P14.jpg

52307P15.jpg

Thanks for having me guys!

1,932 Posts
Welcome to the site man... Finally coming to the dark side! You will have much more fun at GMFS hope you enjoy the stay! :rocking: Truck looks good :read:

1,932 Posts
Thanks bro...nice sig... :lol:
Once i get a killer buzz on I will hook you up with a sig hows that sound? I havnt started drinkin tonight. I need to run to town and get a 12 pack of something nice tonight... maby red strip or something new. Then when im done I will make you a sig :read:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Once i get a killer buzz on I will hook you up with a sig hows that sound? I havnt started drinkin tonight. I need to run to town and get a 12 pack of something nice tonight... maby red strip or something new. Then when im done I will make you a sig :read:
Ahaha...I just got done throwing a 2min one together...truck won't even look like this at all in a week anyway...but I'd like to see what you can come up with :D

No one else wants to welcome me in? :lol:

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Hows this for a welcome FUCK YOU!!!!! :jester: Finally came over. Bout damn time..

·
Registered
419 Posts
About time man! This is were all the FUN is!:LOL:
BTW, trucks looking good. Like you don't already know that.:LOL:

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
And yours is baby blue?:think:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Damn right it is!!! :read: :jester: Actually, its more of a "faded" paint... The top is faded from oxidation and the bottom aint that bad! :LOL: I have "ghost" 4X4 stickers to from where i took them off :jester:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey thanks guys...good to see you guys too...and 99...it does need adjusting....but it's coming out in a few days....so no need until it's done :D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts