GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking around for used wheels and found these. First first question is, what are they. My second question, would they look good? Does anyone have these on their truck and share pictures of it? 07.5+ would be preferred!

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They sold anyways so nevermind lol. Ive put myself in a pinch with a lift I got and it sounds like I can't run my stock wheels, so I'm scrambling to find something

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
A little late, but they are Incubus Supernaturals. In all chrome they aren't a bad looking wheel at all, but with the paint scheme that owner appears to have applied (doesn't look like an original scheme) meh.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for letting me know. I was thinking maybe powder coating them a satin black or something

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I am sure you could just order spacers for the time being to run your stock wheels but I have no idea what truck, lift, stock wheels, etc. that you have.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's my hope, but I keep hearing I can't. I have an 09 2500hd 4x4 and I'll be installing a 6in rough country lift on the truck. My first thought was to just run spacers...but now even rough country says I can't run my stockers period..

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
That's my hope, but I keep hearing I can't. I have an 09 2500hd 4x4 and I'll be installing a 6in rough country lift on the truck. My first thought was to just run spacers...but now even rough country says I can't run my stockers period..

What is the reasoning? I ran stock wheels with a 1/4" spacer on a 13 HD with a 10-12" Cognito. Not familiar with Rough Country so they may be different.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They wouldn't tell me. They just told me they wouldn't clear. I'd much rather run spacers until I figure out what wheels I want

1 - 9 of 9 Posts