GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be taking my Performance Accessories 2" Body Lift off of my 06 Silverado Crew Cab this weekend. This will consist of Blocks, Bolts(I have both bolts for the 06-07 models and the earlier years), and Front Bumper Brackets. For the 2" kit you wont need the tranny cooler relocate brackets, the parking brake bracket, the steering extension, nor the fuel extension. I am running my truck with no problems without these extension pieces but I will need them for my 3" body lift that I will be putting on. I am not sure if I have the same amount of blocks as extended cabs. If you want to check your truck I have 12-2"x3" blocks and 2- 2"x2" blocks. This has been on my truck for about 8 months and never been mudded except for little mud on gravel roads. Let me know if your interested and I will keep a list. I dont really want to ship out of the U.S. but will if it comes down to it.

$125 plus shipping

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
:wtf:

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,396 Posts
he put on a 3"

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,396 Posts
i want it, but i wanna go lower. haha.

i'm so indecisive.

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm looking for a BL but just curious Butte why would you swap to a 2"?
I cant answer for Buttespade, but most people like a 2" better for looks. It doesnt show as much frame, you dont really need gap guards, you can use a HD hitch rather than spacers to hide it being a body lift as well.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
I'm looking for a BL but just curious Butte why would you swap to a 2"?
just to change it up a little and hide a little frame. its only 1" tho so thats why im not in a huge hurry to do it
I cant answer for Buttespade, but most people like a 2" better for looks. It doesnt show as much frame, you dont really need gap guards, you can use a HD hitch rather than spacers to hide it being a body lift as well.
I already have the HD hitch on mine with a small gap which is much better than what it was with the stock hitch.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
i have some three inch blocks i can cut down or ship to someone and they can cut down if you are a few short with clean z's kit

pm me if its needed i often check this from my phone on the go

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
good kit for a hell of a deal imo.

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am going to reuse the rear bumper brackets just notch the holes some more and let the bumper slide up.
I will send you a email Derek.
If someone does need some extra blocks, slanteyez is a great guy to deal with.

·
'10 AVY Z71
340 Posts
Do you by chance have a side pic of your truck with the 2" lift? I've really been thinking about doing one with my '05 CC. I'm just soso about the frame showing. I'm interested as well in this kit.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
The frame showing isn't bad at all. I have the same body lift on my truck.

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here are a couple side view pics. The last pic is with step bars on it. I believe it is sold but I will put you on the list oxsign. I should have it off tomorrow evening.
35s.gif

lifted1.jpg

newrims2.jpg

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sold!!!!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts