GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
"Man I, used to broke, man I, used to be sleeping on the floor. Man I, Man I, Now I'm getting paid, now I'm ridin' 28's on the Chevrolet"

·
Resident Metal Head
5,528 Posts
What are you talking about, donk?
that looks, uh, g-g-g-good? Yea.
:uhoh:

Whats a "Rino Bed Liner" anyways
:roflsquared:

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Here it is my 2002 Chevrolet Silverado truck on 28 inch Giovanni rims. The rims has about 90% tread left on them which you can see from the picture. The truck is lifted 6 inches to fit the 28's on there. I also had the engine replaced with a 6.0 vortec engine with about 60,000 miles on there to give the truck enough horsepower to pull a trailor along with the heavy 28'' wheels. Believe me the truck will burn the meat off the tires if you want to spin out but i don't do it cause tires are too high to be wasting the rubber....HAHA

dropped in a 6liter to help spin the heavy 28's, ill have to try that excuse with the g/f lol

·
Registered
221 Posts
yeah the guy that put the rims on there is from lexington, he thought he was the shit. someone in his family died and he got some money blowed it on some wheels and a few other things.

·
Registered
54 Posts
why the hell would anyone think that looks good? if you put any weight in the bed it looks like the tires would rub the wheel wells. and i have to believe that it has major rubbing problems when turning.

and the worst thing is that people are actually bidding on it!

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
i kinda like it

:crazy:

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
"Man I, used to broke, man I, used to be sleeping on the floor. Man I, Man I, Now I'm getting paid, now I'm ridin' 28's on the Chevrolet"
:roflmao: Zoe ftw!

Here it is my 2002 Chevrolet Silverado truck on 28 inch Giovanni rims. The rims has about 90% tread left on them which you can see from the picture. The truck is lifted 6 inches to fit the 28's on there. I also had the engine replaced with a 6.0 vortec engine with about 60,000 miles on there to give the truck enough horsepower to pull a trailor along with the heavy 28'' wheels. Believe me the truck will burn the meat off the tires if you want to spin out but i don't do it cause tires are too high to be wasting the rubber....HAHA

dropped in a 6liter to help spin the heavy 28's, ill have to try that excuse with the g/f lol
That truck came stock with a 6.0, I dont know what hes talking about unless he just had to have a new one put in it.

Notice the crew cab with full short bed, its a 2500, not an HD though. My friend has that same truck but black and on stock wheels.

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
i think im going to buy it, thats ballin at its finest lol:crazy:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
:roflmao: Zoe ftw!

That truck came stock with a 6.0, I dont know what hes talking about unless he just had to have a new one put in it.

Notice the crew cab with full short bed, its a 2500, not an HD though. My friend has that same truck but black and on stock wheels.
1500HD actually, But the 1500HD and 2500 are essentially the same thing anyway. And yea it would have come stock with the 6.0 (you could get the 2500 non HD with the 5.3 though...)

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
1500HD actually, But the 1500HD and 2500 are essentially the same thing anyway. And yea it would have come stock with the 6.0 (you could get the 2500 non HD with the 5.3 though...)
What year did they start the 1500hd? I thought that was in 03?
I think 99-02 were 2500, then that was called 1500HD in 03+.

My friends is a 2500 with a 6.0.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
What year did they start the 1500hd? I thought that was in 03?
I think 99-02 were 2500, then that was called 1500HD in 03+.

My friends is a 2500 with a 6.0.
01 they started the 1500HD. That one is a 1500HD going by the vin.... The 1500HD and 2500 Non HD are identical. I have personally never seen a crew cab 01-02 2500 non HD around here, not saying they don't exist though. And a friend of mine has a 02 2500 non HD same color and all, 6.0, but ECSB. And I was just saying, that although all 1500HDs came with 6.0, there are the 2500 non HD w/t with the 5.3s still I know for sure.

01 1500HD for ya, and what that truck SHOULD look like...

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
Should have spent that money on 22s and bags.............
Id sell it and buy a half ton.

IMO its kind of dumb to bag an HD, youd be 2 inches higher than a half ton if both were laying frame. the only good thing would be the 80e and 14sf. But I doubt youd be doing a lot of towing with it bagged.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts