GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering what the fender heights measure on the NBS trucks with a 4/6 drop. I'm thinking of going 3/6 but I'm considering a 4/6 or 4/7 now but I think 4" in the front will be too low for my tastes. So if you guy don't mind, please post up your fenderwell heights and tire size. I'm pretty set on running 275/40 20 tires but may use the stock 255/70 16 from time to time. As you can tell I'm really anal about how my truck's stance is :jester:

TIA

·
Registered
303 Posts
I'm sitting at 31 in the front and 29 in the rear. I just have 3" control arms and a flip kit but it seemed to have dropped the rear 8".

This is on a 265/75/16 tire, and I tuck by about 2-2.5"

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
couple my buddies got 4 6 on 22's and its sits right thats liike a 29" tire but i duno dist. to fender. but its a pretty decent size gap and they barely scrape or scrub

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys; I have a pretty good idea of where it'll sit now. 29"-30" was my guess. Now I just have to figure out which route I want to go with lowering it :D

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Ive got some djm upper and lower control arms for sale with the flip kit.:read: 4inch drop control arms. Only asking $350 obo for the upper and lower arms with flip kit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts