GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
nobody liked my avatar
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asking $60+shipping...Used but still in great shape! Bought off of randomhero but im not going with the 4/6 anymore and I never installed it. Thanks!

·
Registered
107 Posts
how much for shipping to 42003?

what drop are you going to go with? Ive got some stuff for a 2/4

·
nobody liked my avatar
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how much for shipping to 42003?

what drop are you going to go with? Ive got some stuff for a 2/4
I'll get the price for ya today and let ya know! And I'm wanting to go with shackles and hangers in the back..and i guess coils up front

·
Registered
107 Posts
i'll have to pass on the flip kit for now. Thanks for your trouble.

if it helps you out any, Ive got some hangers for sale on ebay right now, the bid is only at .99

·
nobody liked my avatar
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Shane am I not first in line here? I'm ready to send the money just waiting on your pics.
yeah you are man...sorry bro i'll go take those pics right now...had to run to the cingular store earlier to get a new sim card to get this phone to work again. But im takin them now and ill send them right after. Sorry man, just had a busy day.

SALE PENDING: CHEVYCREW

·
nobody liked my avatar
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
pics:

PIC-0006.jpg

PIC-0005.jpg

PIC-0004.jpg

PIC-0003.jpg

I planned on cleaning them up and just sprayin them black again but changed my mind again..chevycrew PM me with all the info and we'll get it worked out!

·
Registered
41 Posts
im interested...can buy them friday.....i also got a hanger and shackle kit for an extended cab..if you want to work something out....nbs.....brand new never installed..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts