GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a center console that I bought to install my JL Stealthbox in, but I found a deal for a full console that I installed instead. This console already has a matching cover for the front section so it isn't necessary to run the middle piece that connects to the dash. Other than a few very tiny scratches here and there, the only obvious problem is that the two rear vents are missing...I didn't care since it was for my regular cab truck.

DSC02673.gif

DSC02674.gif

DSC02675.gif

DSC02676.gif

DSC02677.gif

I'm looking to get $145 plus shipping!

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll ship it for $185

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ttt

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Mike...lets say $170 shipped to you.

Unfortunately, I do not have the key.

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
It'll work for 03-07 classic too. The colour is a little bit different but its not very noticeable at all.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
$185 shipped to Phoenix

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
It'll work for 03-07 classic too. The colour is a little bit different but its not very noticeable at all.
:word: I have the same exact console in my 04. I did not install the front part, b/c of all the pieces I would have had to change. I like it better this way, my right knee always hits these consoles. So, it will work, and looks good too.

Free bump for you.

·
Perfect Poise
1,344 Posts
could you do me a favor and measure the length, trying to figure out if it will fit in my truck with the 5 speed

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Absolutely...I'll have to do it later tonight though

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What I'll do is also get you the length from the front seat mounting stud, to the front of the console so you and I are measuring from the same point in our trucks

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
From the pictures it looks like it doesnt come out much further than the flip up console with cupholders.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts