GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 05rcsb and am ready to lay frame with 22s now. and its time to start buying the stuff to actually bag it. i have never ridden in a bagged truck but done lots of research. i want to run these items tell me what you think. price doesnt matter i will save and spend what i have to for good products.
kp six link
watts link
kp cups
shock relocators
slam 7 and 8 bags
2 8 gallon tanks
airlift edc
8 3/8 smc valves
1/2 line
avs9 switch
kp gauges.
my question is this how much air do i need if i have a edc, and i if i go with two 480's how much strain do you notice on the charging system. i know what i want for valves just want opinions on compressors and tank size and quantity.
thanks for all your help.
obtw my charging system currently is all done in o gauge and have 1300ca and 1000cca battery and soon 145 alt.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i already have 4/6 mcgaughys drop with the spindles so i just need cups. and im going with new moog upper and lower ball joints when i bag it. i dont think kp makes a arms
this is what i have done so far .
rear notched for 24s
tubbed in back with round cover for 24s
raised gas tank 1" in front 2" in back
raised tranny crossmember
raised y pipe
front tubs in making now and moving all under hood items
doors shaved gas door shaved stacke pockets shaved tailgate shaved rollpan molded and soon 3rd brakelight

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
i already have 4/6 mcgaughys drop with the spindles so i just need cups. and im going with new moog upper and lower ball joints when i bag it. i dont think kp makes a arms
hahaha, sorry, i meant AirRide Technologies (ART)...dont know why i put KP :think:

·
GMFS Senior Member
1,946 Posts
if you don't mind driving a hour north to mount vernon, i can take you for a ride in my truck and show you everything you need to do to lay out on 22's. run the 480's, i am with a stock battery and alt...no probs. i just finished a truck with everything almost exactly like you want. cantact me...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts