GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Is this thing on?
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of removing the seat covers off my bucket seats but can't figure out how to get the armrest or the adjustable head thing off does anyone have instructions on how to do this , maybe some one who has installed katzkin covers?

·
why jonny ringo...
629 Posts
dunno about the armrest, but the head rests come out using something like a paperclip in the hole in the post thingys, after the headrests are out you can pry up ()carefully) on the plastic pieces and they should pop off, or stick your hand from the bottom up, and try to release while someone pulls on em

·
Registered
496 Posts
airhead said:
I'm in the process of removing the seat covers off my bucket seats but can't figure out how to get the armrest or the adjustable head thing off does anyone have instructions on how to do this , maybe some one who has installed katzkin covers?

for the arm rest you have to reach up there the back. there is a metal clip on the end of the pin of the arm rest with an o ring hooked over the ends of the clip. remove the o ring, remove the clip, pull the armrest out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts