GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NBS bumper, Taillights and parts for sale

I have a like new rear bumper off of my 01 wide bed chevy! It is flawless and has never had a ball mounted to it. It comes with all of the brackets and bolts, and licence plate lights! $200 + shipping

I have a set of TYC Elegant chrome euro style taillights that are 6 months old. These are the best looking and best quality euro tails available. The look like new, except for 1 small minor little scratch on the passenger side, but it really isn't noticeable. I just want to describe all items to the best, so that the buyer will know what they are getting. $100 + shipping

Here is a pic of the tails!

I also have the wide black bumper cap, that came off of my 01. It is in good shape, has a few scratches across the top but nothing bad. $10 + shipping

Here is a pic of the tails, bumper cap and bumper!

I also might be interested in trades or offers!

Thanks
Trey

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Re: NBS bumper, Taillights and parts for sale

bagged01extcab said:
I also have the wide black bumper cap, that came off of my 01. It is in good shape, has a few scratches across the top but nothing bad. $10 + shipping

Thanks
Trey
Do you mean the tailgate cap? mines also scratched and cracked where I tried to take it off once, any pictures of it by itself? Thanks.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are some pics of the tailgate cap. It does have a few scratches and rub marks, but nothing that looks bad. This first pic is of the worst spot.

Trey

·
Handshake Drugs
310 Posts
You still got that bumper cap? Mine has a huge chainsaw cut in it plus its ripped from where I tried to take it off. :bowtie:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cockerspam said:
You still got that bumper cap? Mine has a huge chainsaw cut in it plus its ripped from where I tried to take it off. :bowtie:
No, I don't have the bumper cap. What I meant was the stock tailgate protector that is in the pics above.

Trey

·
Handshake Drugs
310 Posts
oops. My bad. What I meant was the tailgate protector. I was really tired when I posted so I screwed that up.

·
Handshake Drugs
310 Posts
So how much total including shipping?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts