GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need seating for 6 so im looking to trade my LT trim captins/console (charcoal grey leather) for LS trim 40/20/40's

Mine are dual power/heated and the and console has the tape deck and A/C ducting through it. A trade would involve all associated parts for the swap, I will do the work also. The tear in the drivers seat (armrest worn also) was qouted locally for 125.00 to repair with a day turn around time, everything else is in near perfect condition.

I would also be willing to swap the console for a leather topped jumpseat, or a NNBS jumpseat. I just need seating for 6 before oct.

Located in Chattanooga TN 37416

423-505-9440

2500HD013.jpg

2500HD014.jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Replaced the driver side armrest today so the only place is the driver side seat bottom. The rest is near perfect. Anybody interested?

·
GM bit-size owner
1,654 Posts
If you weren't so far away I'd do it. Mine isn't a fold down though. Still could seat 6

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks anyway. Im deffently holding out for a fold down console. Ill prol end up just swaping out the jump seat when a good one shows up at the locl yard. Shooting for a 3 cup nnbs ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Got a jump seat and would be willing to drive from MI, but, mine is not leather :(

·
dodgin' potholes
786 Posts
damn, if this was an 03 up console, I'd drive to Chattanooga to swap

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
At this point I would almost give some boot. Im going to have to buy one soon if I dont trade. Im also still willing to swap full interiors for the right deal

·
GMFS Senior Member
3,195 Posts
im looking for a full console for my 06, dont like the jumpseat that i have, and its same color with leather on it as well.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Damn I want some captains. Trade for vinyl 40/20/40 setup? :shrug: And they're non powered :jester:

Edit: I do have a charcoal vinyl jump seat out of my '03 if you really need something. It doesn't fold down though.

·
GM bit-size owner
1,654 Posts
I'll swap you my jump seat, non-folding,with your console if you pay for shipping:crazy:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Damn I want some captains. Trade for vinyl 40/20/40 setup? :shrug: And they're non powered :jester:

Edit: I do have a charcoal vinyl jump seat out of my '03 if you really need something. It doesn't fold down though.
I prol would if they were in good shape and had the folding center, and you drove down here :)

How much shipped to 37416 for the non folder?

·
Registered
437 Posts
damn, if this was an 03 up console, I'd drive to Chattanooga to swap
X2 id drive and tell you id do all swaping myself!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts