GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took it out for a fiberglass sub box and dont need it anymore. I have seen these go for around $250-300 on ebay so make me an offer... i will put it on ebay sometime in the next week if theres no interest.
incase you cant tell by the pics it the dark grey cloth interior.
P1000875.gif
P1000876.gif

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it was sold on ebay but the guy wanted to return it becuz it didnt match his truck (dumbass Should have read and looked at the pics) so let me get it back and check it out to make sure it is still in new condtion

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
here are some pics
P1000879.gif

P1000880.gif

P1000878.gif

i sold it for 360 plus shipping on ebay...

i have seen most seats go for a lil over 300. so i want around there plus you pay actual shipping

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
according to ups its $116.50 which is stupid high imo since i shipped it to washington dc from oklahoma and it cost 50 and i had them package it so it wouldnt get messed up

i think something is jacked up on ups becuz it shouldnt cost that much

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
V6 Cruzer said:
:insane: :wtf: something must be jacked up on UPS that is too high of a price to ship something like that.

yea i wouldnt even worry with shipping that high but i will try agian tomarrow and see and if that dont work i will go down the the ups store and get a better estimate from them

i have shipped things overseas that didnt cost that much...

·
Sunburnt or Drunk
153 Posts
ups store will probably tell you around 160, that's what they told me for mine.... assholes. (from cali to illinois)

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
now ups want even give me ground service on there website i will go by the place i use to ship and get an estimate

·
Just Cruz'n
133 Posts
Yeah there web site sucks because I am trying to see how much would cost for shiping for my 2/4 Belltech kit to Oklahoma, but they won't give me ground severice just 2 day air. Which I don't want to pay $169 :pissed:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts