GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,

I remember a thread a little while back where someone was interested in seeing (or owning) a NBS Crew Cab Duramax with the step side options. I went by the place tonight that has made one here as their company vehicle and it is for sale. I could only take a quick and terrible looking picture, but i will get better pics in the AM. Pretty sweet looking and like I said its for sale. I dont know the particulars but if anyone is interested i could get them.

Onto the pic.

Crew002.jpg

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
i dont know how i feel about that it looks kinda cool take some more pics PLZ

·
JetBlue
2,306 Posts
I think I'm just not a fan of any stepsides after the '87s....

But I might be biased....

-bZj

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
stepside FTW! useless if you actually haul stuff, yeah i'll agree...but stepsides are teh coolest.

down man....that stepside style is shitty IMO, 57 stepside is the best stepside out of all of them.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
What my stepside is the best to haul stuff in no wheel wells in the bed to avoid. Stuff fits a lot better.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
for some stuff its great, my cooler will fit right in between and not slide around when its full of beer and ice, but for example, none of my friends quads will fit in it because its not as wide, so i throw my quad in my buddies truck and i haul his dirtbike, lol.

Dave

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
for some stuff its great, my cooler will fit right in between and not slide around when its full of beer and ice, but for example, none of my friends quads will fit in it because its not as wide, so i throw my quad in my buddies truck and i haul his dirtbike, lol.

Dave
You scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours. Cute:crazy:

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
Its different, which makes it kinda cool. It makes it look like a old tundra stepside spaceship though.

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
i have both the reg bed can hold allot more but the setpside is way liter in LBS

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
i don't know why but i don't like the combo of crewcab and stepside.

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
i don't know why but i don't like the combo of crewcab and stepside.
your truck is like one foot away from looking like that LOL

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
your truck is like one foot away from looking like that LOL
there's just something about that full rear door that throws the whole thing off for me.

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
I think a quadrasteer bed would look the best. Esp on a lifted truck.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm not one for step sides but i think he was doing this for more of a head turning aspect than anything. He decided to do an 05 duramax/cc black with 9 inch lift instead, fleet side. Guess you can do whatever you want when you own a chevy dealership...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts