GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
12 Second Truck Club
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drop parts should be off my truck next weekend (unless other wise indicated), and I have a list of parts that are for sale. All parts are off my 04 and should fit all 99+ trucks. All prices are shipped and OBO.

Beltech 2" drop Shackles (Already off the truck and ready to ship) $40 shipped SOLD

Beltech 1" drop coils (15k miles) $65 shipped SOLD

Edelbrock IAS shocks for 2/4 drop (Front two are brand new still in the box, the back two have 15k miles on them. Brand new they are $79 each + tax and shipping) $240 shipped for all four

Hotchkis 4" drop leafs and Caltrac traction bars (15k miles on the leafs and 2k miles on the traction bars. I would rather sell these together since I had to install special bushings in the hanger side of the leafs. Leafs sell for $320 + tax and shipping brand new and the traction bars are $330 + tax and shipping brand new) $500 shipped

Rear Addco Sway bar with the upgraded poly bushings. SOLD

I'm sure I'll add to the list as the week continues.

·
12 Second Truck Club
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll also make a killer deal if someone wants everything :read:

·
OG
1,498 Posts
Hey Chris,

Got any pics of the 1'' drop coils? Will they fit my '04 Tahoe? I just wanna level the back out a little.

BTW: Weren't you at the FSC meet back in June at Modesto?

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
got an pics of hw low the cal tracs are to thr ground? also, a pic of this so called special bushing?

I'm interested in just the caltracs and rear sway bar, and possibly the shocks FYI, didn't know if the bushing concerned the caltracs or not.

lemme know,
Dave

·
12 Second Truck Club
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Chris,

Got any pics of the 1'' drop coils? Will they fit my '04 Tahoe? I just wanna level the back out a little.

Not sure if they will fit the back of your tahoe or not. I will find a part number and check beltech's website.

Yep, that was me. :shake:

·
12 Second Truck Club
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
got an pics of hw low the cal tracs are to thr ground? also, a pic of this so called special bushing?

I'm interested in just the caltracs and rear sway bar, and possibly the shocks FYI, didn't know if the bushing concerned the caltracs or not.

lemme know,
Dave
I'll snap a few pics today. They aren't that low to the ground. The special bushing is just an aluminum bushing that is required for the caltracs. I think it just prevents some flex you might get with the regular rubber bushing. I'll call Calvert racing and see if just the aluminum bushings can be ordered and how much they cost. If I can get them, I'll split them up from the leafs.

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Hey Chris,

Drop coils on trucks are different then the tahoe ones....

·
dumpedv8
319 Posts
:worship:

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
yeah lemme know about that bushing.

if you can't get it, we could prolly workout some kinda deal....i have a hotchkis 2/4 sittin in my garage that i haven't put on since its winter and lowered trucks+snow=no fun.

So we could prolly do some my leafs+cash and your leafs+caltracs kinda deal.

Dave

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
you find anything out chris?

Dave

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
How much for the two brand new Edelbrock IAS front shocks shipped to 70123? If it's a good deal I'll scoop em quick.

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,392 Posts
i'm interested in the shackles if the other deal falls through. and i am a noob, what does a sway bar do?

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
it helps eliminate body roll if your taking a corner fast, its ideal for people who either auto-cross, or drive really spirited through some curvy roads at high speed.

Dave

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,392 Posts
ok... thanks...

·
12 Second Truck Club
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
he much for the shackles without shipping, I can pick them up. also the spings?
$30 for the shackles, and did you want the coils or leafs?

·
12 Second Truck Club
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you find anything out chris?

Dave
I called and they said they can get them for me no problem (The charge a little for them, but they are required when running the bars). I just have to tell them if your leafs are stock or not so they can determine the bushing size. If your still interested, I'd sell the complete traction bars with the original instructions/stickers for $280.00 shipped. I haven't been able to get any pics up yet as my internet is down at home and the only time I can get on is while at work.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts