GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I need some help. I got my air lift kit last week and tried to install it yesterday. Well I followed the instructions get the bracket on. I put the pulley on the compressor sitting on the bench, that’s the only thing I did out of order, and that was mainly so I wouldn't drop those 4 little bolts. When I go to mount the edc to the bracket, the pulley hits my computer. Anyone else have this problem when installing there compressor? It’s an 04 with the 327 in it. Do I move the computer down or did airlift send me the wrong bracket? Which I hope not cause I've already drilled holes to match this on. Thanks for any help. Sorry I didn't have my camera so I save no pics.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also one more thing, where do you nbs guys mount your water traps/blowoff valves/presure switch when the tanks are under the bed? I can't figure out where to put all this at.

·
Team Black
2,415 Posts
My PCM is moved forward, but if it was in its original location, I dont think my edc would hit it. I moved it forward for my prior location of my fuse box.

you can use a T fitting and mount one side to the tank, the other to the blow off valve and the other to the compressor line and put the water/oil trap somewhere in that line.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the input twanky. I need to see what all room i have when i put my new tanks in next weekend.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yeah I had the sme problem, as of right now, Im just rollin without the lid on mine. And its still pretty close. I plan on movin it in the future so it will clear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts