GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious if anyone had a set for sale before I go buy some that I need to paint. Please let me know. Thank you, Ryan

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone have any or know someone who has a set or know where i can get a set for a fair price that are already met. green?

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
i had the plain black textured flares, and I had a custom paint shop sand them down and paint them to match. I got the flares free, and the paint shop charged $200 for the set.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
klemmentine,
Do you have a set for sale by chance (for a Tahoe)? If so, how much?

joev,
I spoke to you about your rims/tires, i really want a set that is already green and that is not the rough black kind but i guess i have to ask what you want for them since klemmentine had his sanded and painted? i don't know if my body shop can do that but it's worth asking. Shipping shouldn't be too bad so i doubt it's worth meeting unless you close on a house near Detroit. Let me know what you think. Let's see some pics of that Tahoe of yours, i'm sure it's awesome. Did you get that supercharger installed? I would like to go for a ride in your truck to see the difference?
Ryan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts