GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting my SS Bumper cover put on this week (Hopefully), so I have no use for these anylonger. (I got a stock cap).

-NBS Stock airdam with foglight holes - $50 + Shipping
-NBS Painted (Charcoal Gray Met) Bumper cap - It has one crack in the plastic and is missing two clips but fits like new. $120 + Shipping.

***More pics upon request.

Attachments

·
I rule!
423 Posts
how much to ship the airdam? I am in the houston area (77590). it had fog holes from the factory?

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Would you possibly mind taking a picture of the back of the bumper cover, I'd like to see where all the clips are located ... if you would I would greatly appreciate it! thanks

EDIT: I can reach around the edge of the bumper and can feel the first clip, what I don't know is if the clip pushes down or up to go through the slot or if it doesn't matter and just has to be pulled on.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Badassilverado said:
If I remember there are 10 total. I've taken a few bumper caps off myself and the best way I've found to do it is to slowly work at each side. The clips do just pull out, but only with a little finess (they are in very tight and break easily.) What you do is firmly push down on the cap (as close to the clip as you can get) and with your other digits, pull straight out. Each one should pop out fairly easily, but just take your time!! If you get stuck on one, go back to the other side and work at it until you get to the middle.

:imo
Thanks. I remember reading that before .. I know where the 2 on each end are now, so that's 4 of the 10 .. and I can reach around to the backside of those.

Sorry to whore up your thread SITNLO .. if a mod wants to move this out to a new thread thats fine by me :imo

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bcubed said:
Thanks. I remember reading that before .. I know where the 2 on each end are now, so that's 4 of the 10 .. and I can reach around to the backside of those.

Sorry to whore up your thread SITNLO .. if a mod wants to move this out to a new thread thats fine by me :imo
It's coo....

·
OG
6,939 Posts
blk03 said:
how much to ship the airdam? I am in the houston area (77590). it had fog holes from the factory?
Don't you have an 03

1 - 9 of 9 Posts