GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Chevy Owner
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, the kid decided not to buy the truck when I called to tell him my title had arrived in the mail....and I told myself that if something stupid came up to where I had an option to keep my truck, I would...so I am. Does anybody know the part number for a stock AC Delco fuel pump for these trucks? When I look them up on rockauto.com, they actually list 2 different pumps...one has some emissions BS on it, the other one doesn't. Just wondering if anybody knows which one I will need and if they have a part number.

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,649 Posts
So, the kid decided not to buy the truck when I called to tell him my title had arrived in the mail....and I told myself that if something stupid came up to where I had an option to keep my truck, I would...so I am. Does anybody know the part number for a stock AC Delco fuel pump for these trucks? When I look them up on rockauto.com, they actually list 2 different pumps...one has some emissions BS on it, the other one doesn't. Just wondering if anybody knows which one I will need and if they have a part number.

PM me or post up your VIN, I'll help ya, there's 3 options at this moment

·
Chevy Owner
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem...I'll PM you the VIN number probably tommorrow. Im in class at the moment and dont get out until 9 tonight :nono:

·
5,649 Posts
No problem...I'll PM you the VIN number probably tommorrow. Im in class at the moment and dont get out until 9 tonight :nono:
cool, I'm out of here in 6 mins anyway

·
layin big rubber
1,456 Posts
i have a low mileage ac delco fuel pump from my 00gmc
i'll go and look tomorrow to see if i can see any part numbers on it

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Why not just replace it w/ a Walbro?

I posted the link to JUST the sender from some ebay dudes for cheap a few months back :banana-mario:

·
Farmer/Warranty Killer!
203 Posts
i would definitely replace it with a Walbro. Problably your best bet in the long run anyway if your going to add a cam/injectors at some point? that is if you haven't already

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
i would definitely replace it with a Walbro. Problably your best bet in the long run anyway if your going to add a cam/injectors at some point? that is if you haven't already

Stock pump can keep up w/ cam no sweat.

·
Chevy Owner
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is this "Walbro" you guys speak of much louder than the stock AC Delco one? I dont want some annoying ass whine comming from it like other brands I have heard on these trucks.

I MIGHT do a cam later...nothing drastic tho, like 206/212 with 112LSA.

·
CHIMICHANGA
3,275 Posts
I have a delphi one and it only get loud after long drives... :think:

·
5,649 Posts
AC Delco # MU1613, code TCF

·
5,649 Posts
No problem :big_banana_Dance: