GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
In Denial
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after tearing apart the whole inside of the truck to get the stinkin' headliner out, I found out that I can't use the full-length overhead console. It's light grey with map lights and compartments for your sunglasses, garage door opener, etc. Will fit some OBS trucks I believe. These things go on eBay for $75+, yours for just....

$60, obo (plus shipping, of course.)

Please contact me at [email protected], or through a PM on this board. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
does it have the garage door opener built in or is it just the thing where you use your own garage door opener? Got any pics?

·
In Denial
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
way2hi said:
does it have the garage door opener built in or is it just the thing where you use your own garage door opener? Got any pics?
I don't have any pics, but this is exactly what it looks like:

0d_3.jpg

It has the door where you use your own garage door opener.

·
In Denial
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I might also be willing to do a partial trade for a shorty console if anyone has one.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Scream said:
Well, after tearing apart the whole inside of the truck to get the stinkin' headliner out, I found out that I can't use the full-length overhead console. It's light grey with map lights and compartments for your sunglasses, garage door opener, etc. Will fit some OBS trucks I believe. These things go on eBay for $75+, yours for just....
Why couldn't you use it? It would have to be simple to mount .. mine has one screw in the front, and the back just slips into a bracket ... wouldn't be too hard to replicate.

·
In Denial
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a NBS reg cab, and the mount that the rear clips go to just isn't there! Something could be fabbed up, I'm sure, but I don't feel like f'ing with it.

The console is in excellent condition, just won't work for a reg cab. :(

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I just put a shorty in my NBS single cab, and i had to cut the slits for the rear clips, then drill a hole on top of the clip and slip a zip tie through the holes, mine holds up very well

1 - 13 of 13 Posts