GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Doin it for the lolz
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to change some things on the truck, so I'm selling the Entire front set-up off the HD and the wheels to go with something new. The front kit will fit a 1500HD, 2500HD, or 3500 NBS

Front kit will include:
Ridetech upper control arms
TieRod Relocators
Spindles
Shockwaves
Sway-Bar end links and relocator plates
Lower Control Arms (These have been shortened 0.500" per side so that you can get a perfect alignment with the fender sitting right at the top of the tires 265/35/22)
All the machine work has been done on the spindles. The ball joint slugs have been installed and the bottom of the spindle was machined down to flip the BJ's. I spent about $300 4k miles ago on new Napa Gold upper and Moog lower BJ's, and new bushings in the lower arms. The kit is still on the truck, once I have a deposit I will remove it all, clean it up, polish the shockwaves up and meet up or ship it.

To install you literally unbolt your suspension and bolt on the Control Arms and Shockwave. The kit set me about 1/2-3/4" from laying front crossmember, but this is because the control arms hit the frame pocket(I just discovered this 2 nights ago). You can trim the tab in pocket down and it will be lower. The only thing you will need to get is a transmission crossmember. This kit listed for $2295 plus the cost of machine work. I'm looking to get $800.

Eagle 084 Super Finish 22x9.5 with +20 offset, 6" backspacing. Tires are 265/35/22. I put two new tires on 10 months ago, and 2 others 6 months ago. I'd like to get $800 for them to put towards a new set.

I'm motivated to sell too, so if your interested contact me and make a reasonable offer.

-Ryan

DSC01116.jpg

·
Doin it for the lolz
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please Do! Thanks

·
Doin it for the lolz
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would if someone commits to buy the rest.

·
Doin it for the lolz
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump for the weekend!

·
Doin it for the lolz
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bumpity Bump, anyone interested. I'll work a great deal!!

·
Doin it for the lolz
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Naw, still got it!

·
Doin it for the lolz
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump, $800 each

·
Doin it for the lolz