GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a cheap hood they wanna get rid of? I have a chance to get my truck repainted and I need a new hood.
I don't care about how condition of the paint. Just something that is not dented up.
I don't wanna ship so if someone in TX has one it would be better.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Well i have a hood and its in good condition. I want an HD hood tho but dont have the cash right now...maybe i a lil while i could send it your way.

·
Registered
832 Posts
hold on

what is wrong with your hood? how expensive it be to paint it white? cause...if your hood is just dented and looks bad...i can deal with that...and i would trade you mine for yours with your black rims. this might be completely unreasonable but lemme know what you think.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have some really deep scratches on my hood and some hail dents on it. And a couple dents up near the hinges.
As for the trade I think I might have those rims sold right now. I'll find out tomorrow.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
todd, i have my stock hood im ready to get rid of it ASAP. i got the HD hood, i can throw it on and sell you mine. ill take 100 bucks for mine, and it is PERFECT. ive been pretty anal about it. it has some light chips on the front, but i havent seen one yet that doesnt. when you sand to paint they will dissappear.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You take paypal Josh?
I got another I might be looking at. I'll let ya know fa sho.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Todd said:
You take paypal Josh?
I got another I might be looking at. I'll let ya know fa sho.
i definately take paypal, and could meet you on i10 somewhere. just lemme know dude. mine is PERFECT, just red as hell.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
How much did your HD hood cost you and where did you get it from. As soon as i start making some money i wanna get one so any info would be great thanks

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Blue02 said:
How much did your HD hood cost you and where did you get it from. As soon as i start making some money i wanna get one so any info would be great thanks
i got mine from james,(demon) we traded around some parts and i ended up with an HD hood a flowmaster and some cash, he ended up with his cowl hood.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Badassilverado said:
Nice deal y'all. Just make sure to get pics of the red hood on pewter and primered? black? HD hood on yours Josh :anitoof:

That'll look sick when you get it done. :head:
i might end up rolling a pewter HD hood, along with stock rims and my ghetto ass chrome rear bumper for a little while. my truck looks sooooo ghetto, i dont even want to take pics. :bawl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts