GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RCD 6" liftkit off my 02 Yukon, excellent condition. Less than 5 months old. $1100.

(4) 35X12.50X18 BFG Mud Terrians mounted on American Eagle 18X9.5 Model 102's 4 5/8's Backspacing. Excellent condition. $1450.

Warn Grillguard with brushguards for GMC. Excellent condition.$325

I recently aquired a new project vehicle and have given the Yukon to my wife. She prefers it somewhat lower so all this stuff is coming off. I know it limits my pool of potential buyers but at this point I prefer not to try and ship. I am flexible about meeting halfway if reasonable.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
damn! you got any pics of it installed? it might just help you sell it. sounds like a very nice setup. :rocking:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm gonna have to replace this wheel/tire combo with 18's again because I'm running the Baer 14" rotor kit.

·
Registered
184 Posts
14'' rotors...dayum! I bet you don't have the squishy GMC brake problems I do! Does that give you just an incredible pedal feel, or not much different from stock?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These brakes are great. It stops better now with the the lift/35"/18's than when it was stock. Thats why they are staying on the truck after everything else comes back off. This is what GM should of done in the first place.....of course that applies to alot of things we seem to add to our trucks.

·
Registered
184 Posts
hah...no doubt...but hey, that's why the aftermarket is such a huge biz! So do you have 14's all around, or just on the front? Do these trucks use more of the rear brakes than say, my VW? I realize most of the stopping still lies in the front, but i'm wondering where the line between use and excess lies regarding the rear disc size.

9,808 Posts
Hey man I am very interested in the lift kit and such if I get a nbs tahoe. let me know what you still got.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts