GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Milk was a bad choice.
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently ordered a lower valance thinking it was smoothed and ready to be painted, but it's not. It's a stock grey textured lower valance with fog light and tow holes. It will fit 03-05 (and maybe 06-07 classic models?).

I'll take $60 for it. I'm in North Texas or buyer can pay shipping. It's in a pretty big box.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
If it's more then 70" long, they will charge 48 dollars for oversize fee plus like 60 for shipping. About 110. I just went through this 2 days ago, with FedEx and UPS.

·
Milk was a bad choice.
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If it's more then 70" long, they will charge 48 dollars for oversize fee plus like 60 for shipping. About 110. I just went through this 2 days ago, with FedEx and UPS.
Dangggg. Idk how I'm going to get rid of this then, cus it's going to be hard to sell locally. Unless someone wants to spend that much on shipping? lol

·
Resident Metal Head
5,527 Posts
I would check with DHL(if they are still around)

I got a valance with fogs put on my old 05 when I had it & I resold the valance without fog holes in it. I shipped it to Florida for like $25-ish.

·
Milk was a bad choice.
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Didn't DHL go under?

Edit: Their web site is still up so I guess they're still in business. I don't think there's a DHL station anywhere near me, though. I see those trucks like twice a year around here.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Try shipping via Greyhound, though seller & buyer need to be close to Greyhound bus depot. Their rates are very good. I had 2 fenders shipped to me that way without a problem. Goes in the cargo hold of the bus.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Didn't DHL go under?

Edit: Their web site is still up so I guess they're still in business. I don't think there's a DHL station anywhere near me, though. I see those trucks like twice a year around here.
They have limited business in the states, mostly international business to the states. Recently talked to a DHL delivery person who delivered a package from Australia to me and he said they are thinking about returning to domestic business in the near future.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts