GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a pair of paintable or painted Tahoe handles (99-02) and a paintable or painted Tahoe (99-02) grill shell.

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
hey Chris, I may have my grille shell up for sale soon. Its yours if you want it.

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
It is a factory Z71 grille shell. It was originally forrest green I believe.

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
nothing is wrong with it other then some paint chips, but if your gonna repaint it, they wont be a problem.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Just FYI you CAN sand down the stock handles and paint them...its a pain though. I did these for a friend recently, he helped alot with the sanding though :D

Its still probably less of a pain just to order the paintable ones or go for some prepainted ones :imo

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
anyone know how much a Z71 grille is new? I need to start color matching my front end..

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Badassilverado said:
I think it's the same price as a Tahoe grille ...don't think they make it in blue tho :mexsmoke:
yea i know... they don't make any of the damn parts in Blue. No tahoe handles, no upper bumper caps, nothing. For some reason blue isn't available on an upper trim level for the SUVs. :pissed:

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
2k1, i got my tahoe handles prepainted in Indigo...just FYI. the part numbers are in our "tech articles" under the part number page

1 - 10 of 10 Posts