GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first post on the forum, I've learned a lot and read some very interesting things i didn't know bout these trucks.

I have a ccsb and was Looking for some options. I know a subthump box is one, but seeing what else is out there. Is it possible to fit 2 8s ported? Maybe 3-4 6.5s? I plan on glassing the bottom of the box. I have the amp rack behind the back seats, so no bueno there. Anyone with pics of their setups would be helpful

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
If you looked around this section you would see that a few people have done 8's ported.... never heard of anyone going with 6.5's ported under the seat. although saw a youtube video of a guy with a single 6.5" ported in a car and it was hitting pretty low

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
My first post on the forum, I've learned a lot and read some very interesting things i didn't know bout these trucks.

Looking for some options. I know a subthump box is one, but seeing what else is out there. Is it possible to fit 2 8s ported? Maybe 3-4 6.5s? I plan on glassing the bottom of the box. I have the amp rack behind the back seats, so no bueno there. Anyone with pics of their setups would be helpful
Are you really asking about audio?

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
you cant really do a lifted seat with a crew cab as their seats are different then the extended cab

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
There is a mod to move cc seats forward and do behind the seat. **** boy 2005_silverado has done

·
Premium Member
7,892 Posts
If you looked around this section you would see that a few people have done 8's ported.... never heard of anyone going with 6.5's ported under the seat. although saw a youtube video of a guy with a single 6.5" ported in a car and it was hitting pretty low
He doesn't have room for a transmission line under his seat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts