GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Hey man I've also got a set with brand new Moog ball joints (one needs a boot put back on) that I'll sell you. PM me and we can talk about a price if you want.

Chris
Acro Texas

·
GMFS Member
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a pair, I think 50,000 miles were on them. Ball joints are good. $60+ whatever shipping is
were they on a bagged truck? Are the bushings in good shape too?

Hey man I've also got a set with brand new Moog ball joints (one needs a boot put back on) that I'll sell you. PM me and we can talk about a price if you want.

Chris
Acro Texas
How hard is to to change out the ball joints. I was under the impression that it would be a pain the ass.

·
Registered
36 Posts
They were on a bagged truck for a very short time. I put on ART arms right away afterwards. I will check them out today but I believe the bushings were in good shape. Ball joints aren't too entirely bad to do on them. Knocking out the old ones is the worst part.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Ball joints on the 01 and up models are killer. They have to be pressed in, and I don't have a press to do it with. Knocking the old ones out is too much fun for one person!!
Chris

·
GMFS Member
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ball joints on the 01 and up models are killer. They have to be pressed in, and I don't have a press to do it with. Knocking the old ones out is too much fun for one person!!
Chris
I have a press and everything that i would need to do it. Let me know how much you want for them chris. I'm not sure if i would rather go with stockers again or ART's.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Well the ball joints in mine are brand new with maybe 1000 miles on them. I just took the arms off b/c I have the 4" LCA's and couldn't get the truck to line up. The only reason the boot came off is because it ripped when I took them off. So you wouldn't need any ball joints unless you want to do it for peace of mind. I'll take $60 shipped if you want them..

Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts