GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone who is lucky enough to own both trucks know if the NNBS headrests fit in the same monting holes of the NBS seats and visa versa. I'm thinking the NNBS head rests would look good on NBS seats. Thanks guys

·
Registered
494 Posts
Good idea, if you can get the colors to match.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im planning a two color tan and black mixed. tan dash, black trim pieces; black deadliner, tan console and a pillers; tan seats, black headrests; tan consule, w/ black lid etc....... anyone got pics of something like this?

·
Registered
748 Posts
I know the NBS will fit the NNBS trucks. I think the post are slightly thinner on the NBS though then the NNBS.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone know this ti be true, so the nbs would fit nnbs but; the nnbs would be to large to fit nbs????

·
On my way up!
1,007 Posts
Ok...so I tried to take them out, but I couldn't get them all the way out! It got to about the second notch and they just wouldn't go any further...am I just stupid?!? Is there a trick? I'm pushing the button...hmm :think:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
seems odd, they must come out somehow because I see them for sale in various places? Let me know if you decide you need a sawzall and i'll come over........

·
On my way up!
1,007 Posts
seems odd, they must come out somehow because I see them for sale in various places? Let me know if you decide you need a sawzall and i'll come over........
Yeah I'm sure that's how they get them out to sell them! :crazy:

It does seem odd...the back ones on the nbs come out fine...but it is a burb with the 3rd row so that might be why...I can't get any of them out on mine...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts