GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale are my OEM Escalade handles and tailgate handle. Bought them new and hate to see them go. I put my black textured handles back on today and cried a little. Wife and I are expecting our first child sometime in the next three weeks and I've been liquidating whatever I can live without. I already sold my OEM Silverado SS wheels/tires 2 weeks ago.
The demodding sale continues :favorites37:

The door handles are in excellent condition. Rate them a 9.9/10 (one tiny mar in the drivers door handle that I've included a picture of) No paint chips or scratches. Chrome is just as shiny as the day they were purchased.

The tailgate handle and bezel I would rate an 8.5/10. The top clips of the bezel were broken off by the body shop who put it on. They used 3m tape on the bezel edge to secure it and I've never had a problem. The handle has one wear mark in it (also pictured)

Asking $200 shipped and insured anywhere in the lower 48 states. Best price I could find on Ebay was $210 WITHOUT the tailgate handle/bezel.

Drivers side front handle

Tiny Tiny mar on drivers side front handle

Drivers side rear handle

Passenger side rear handle

Passenger side front handle

Wear mark in the tailgate handle

One last glamour shot of the way she was.....this is how I want to remember her.

If you want or need any more information or photos, please let me know.
Thank you for your time gentlemen.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
[MENTION=31378]duke[/MENTION] needs these

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
willing to do just tailgate handle & bezel? have paypal ready...........
If someone else can commit to buying the four door handles, and doesn't want/need the tailgate handle and bezel, then yes. We can work something out.

[MENTION=31378]duke[/MENTION] needs these
Yeah Duke.....what this man said!

How much for driver(keyhole), passenger and tailgate handle and bezel
$200......and I will throw in the rear door handles for free! I appreciate the interest, but I don't really want to get stuck with just the rear door handles and not be able to unload them.

All other PMs returned.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump to the top for the weekend.

I will also throw in the 3m double sided tape needed to secure the tailgate handle bezel as well. Bought a 5' roll and don't need all of it. I appreciate your time, interest, and help.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Do you know the paint code off hand?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry that I didn't get on here yesterday to answer everones PMs. As of right now the earliest commitment to buy was by AJ3786 via PM.

*Sale Pending to AJ3786*

1 - 12 of 12 Posts