GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

chop her any color youd like try and leave the black on the hood tho ... im looking for a color to paint my roady, thanks in advance

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its quite the shitty reason why i have it actually, i actually lost my father a month ago. :( rip... GTB and i inheried his car... :( so thats why i have it... and he had money in a bank and i know hed want me to repaint it...

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Here you go bro no problem! If you want another color like something in-between or something let me know.
Red.gif

orange.gif

Grey.gif

blue.gif

Green.gif

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
srb88042 said:
chop her any color youd like try and leave the black on the hood tho ... im looking for a color to paint my roady, thanks in advance
Why don't you find out what color it was originally, it'll make it retain it's value more. If not, pick a factory color .. Purple Passion, Sublime Green, etc etc.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks ... yea, i know it had a recent paintjob, but before my dad passed, he ran it into the storage thingy causing paint damage :bawl:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Is it restored to pretty much stock (with all matching numbers and such) If so I'd definately go with the stock color or at least a stock color for them I always like the purple for some reason. The orange one above is pretty sweat though.

Sorry to hear about your dad. Good luck with the project and make him proud.

·
Registered
275 Posts
The orange is by far the best, but I do agree with going with the original color if possible...

Sorry to hear about ur pops bro... may he r.i.p. with the lord and smile down on that car from heaven....

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
03Carbondogg said:
^ that color a little darker is what she is now.... mine also doesnt have the plastic things on the bumper... or the hoodpins.. mines also a hardtop not a softtop like that 1

·
2,451 Posts
srb88042 said:
its quite the shitty reason why i have it actually, i actually lost my father a month ago. :( rip... GTB and i inheried his car... :( so thats why i have it... and he had money in a bank and i know hed want me to repaint it...
Im sorry to hear that, RIP.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts