GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
back in dec 08 bought me a 06 gmc sle cc 1500 2wd , dark midnight blue with tan interior,5.3 flex fuel, locking rear end, 3.23 gears and 41,000 miles on the od

when i was working at the local salave yard i picked up a full length console (grey in color) out a 2006 same color truck but with a dark grey interior

also who ever had the truck b4 me really didnt take car of the body bcause of the scratches and few dents thats on the truck..... and they ordered the truck with those big goofy expandable tow mirrors .. but a guy offered a trade for the tow mirrors his factory mirrors with the turn signals and 200bucks

so that leads me to now , im working at a parts store and get pretty good deals on some parts , but this is what i have in mind esky handles , 2 inch shackle in the rear with 22's and a nice profile tire...

so what can i do to pep up the ole 5.3 .,...ive looked into magnaflow catback exhaust (350.00 thru my work) volant cold air kit , blackbear tune , just dont no wat to do on the headers....

but throw me some ideas

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Just what in the fuck are you asking/attempting (poorly I may ass) to tell us?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sry im asking throw some ideas on headers, pictures of some crew cabs , i dnt no just shoot some ideas .....

i didnt mean to ramble on and on

1 - 10 of 10 Posts