GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I had a trans guy which is my dad's friend for many years and also rebuilt 2 trans for me in the past but he just quoted me 2400 to rebuild my trans with shift kit servo and replace rear main...he also just did the trans in my dads NBS Tahoe for 1400 so he's wanting am extra GRAND just becuz its 4wd....and I have a body lift so it should be a lot easier. Anyways anybody know some shops in south Houston?

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
My bro just had his rebuilt with level 2 upgrades and a 2600 stall at twisted shaft transmission in Alvin. Not close to use as we're by baytown area but was a good deal. Seemed to have done a good job, holdin up to his foot. Has a year warranty

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm right by Alvin do u know how much he paid? [MENTION=21249]country_09[/MENTION]

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
2500$ but iirc he got somewhat of a deal on it because he knew someone there

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm getting it rebuilt with shift kit/servo synthetic fluid and rear main for 1500. Posted it on facecook and just so happens I guy I went to high school with works at a trans shop local and he's hookin me up

·
Registered
636 Posts
Call Chris at Circle D Tranny. Chris builds the TC and his partner rebuilds the trannys next door

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Call Chris at Circle D Tranny. Chris builds the TC and his partner rebuilds the trannys next door
yea my buddy corey works for circle d as well I wanted to call him so bad to get him to build me a stall but im trying to buy a house so I just gotta settle with the rebuild

1 - 7 of 7 Posts