GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering buying this 2008 2wD Silverado 1500

Only drawback, is I've never had the light titanium interior. Just curious as to how others like it and how it holds up.

·
1,847 Posts
If you're dirty then no! I had a color similar to that in my f-150 and every single stain showed up. I would get in when it was raining and it would leave stains from being wet. It's not the same material so idk how that repels stains

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
I have a beige interior in my subaru legacy...its my DD, and I own a automotive repair shop...Get a good set of husky/nifty products floor mats, and stay ontop of cleanign the leather and you'll be fine....if you clean your car only once every few months...then dont do it

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
I have the dark titanium/ light titanium on my NNBS. It is great, personally I like it better than the
Ebony scheme found in the LT and LT1's and mine is an LS.

It doesn't show a whole lot of dirt, the only spot is on the door panel but that's if you're really dirty.

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Plan on cleaning your arm rest and your center piece once a month or so. And the seats will get dirty wether you are clean or not.

If you know how to clean cloth seats then its a great color to have. If you dont want dirt to show, get ebony.

Dirt does hella gather on the door panel and center console though

·
I rule!
423 Posts
My fucking Sonic cup broke one day and it spilled a little DP on the seats. I just got a moist towel and it came up no problem. Other than that never been dirty in 9 months but I don't normally cart other people around either.

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
its not that hard to keep a truck clean..no matter what color. I hate driving dirty vehicles. Just try to avoid eating in it, but if you do just be careful.:imo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.