GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering buying this 2008 2wD Silverado 1500

2wdSilverado.jpg

Only drawback, is I've never had the light titanium interior. Just curious as to how others like it and how it holds up.

lighttitanium.jpg

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
It depends on if you're dirty a lot getting in and out of your truck. If you keep your vehicles fairly clean I don't think it would be that bad. At least the floor is dark colored :imo

·
resident pyromaniac
7,499 Posts
It depends on if you're dirty a lot getting in and out of your truck. If you keep your vehicles fairly clean I don't think it would be that bad. At least the floor is dark colored :imo
is that what you REALLY think?

·
1,847 Posts
If you're dirty then no! I had a color similar to that in my f-150 and every single stain showed up. I would get in when it was raining and it would leave stains from being wet. It's not the same material so idk how that repels stains

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
I have a beige interior in my subaru legacy...its my DD, and I own a automotive repair shop...Get a good set of husky/nifty products floor mats, and stay ontop of cleanign the leather and you'll be fine....if you clean your car only once every few months...then dont do it

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
I have the dark titanium/ light titanium on my NNBS. It is great, personally I like it better than the
Ebony scheme found in the LT and LT1's and mine is an LS.

It doesn't show a whole lot of dirt, the only spot is on the door panel but that's if you're really dirty.

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Plan on cleaning your arm rest and your center piece once a month or so. And the seats will get dirty wether you are clean or not.

If you know how to clean cloth seats then its a great color to have. If you dont want dirt to show, get ebony.

Dirt does hella gather on the door panel and center console though

·
I rule!
423 Posts
My fucking Sonic cup broke one day and it spilled a little DP on the seats. I just got a moist towel and it came up no problem. Other than that never been dirty in 9 months but I don't normally cart other people around either.

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
My fucking Sonic cup broke one day and it spilled a little DP on the seats. I just got a moist towel and it came up no problem. Other than that never been dirty in 9 months but I don't normally cart other people around either.
Do you have the preimum cloth or the standard?

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
its not that hard to keep a truck clean..no matter what color. I hate driving dirty vehicles. Just try to avoid eating in it, but if you do just be careful.:imo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts