GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Member #1303
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to swap to two new buckets up front so I can clean things up a bit in my interior. I was looking at a couple corbeaus. They seem kind of pricey but I will pay what it takes to be comfortable and durable. Does anyone else make comfortable seats that maybe cost a little less in this style? I'd do all black or maybe leather if the price was right.

This is the style I had in mind... I have a black OBS with a grey/black interior.

or maybe microsuede

·
Registered
446 Posts
Are those the baja rs's? Man those are sweet. Maybe the only suspension seat on the market with recline. If i were you i probably would just go with those. You could pick up a set of obs buckets but their track system royally sucks. Nbs seats you would have to cut the floor around the tranny hump because their mounting system is wider. I think the corbeau's are your best bet. I like the second color scheme best but i don't know how that suede would hold up. Do they make the seats in a vinyl? That would be my choice just because they are smell and stain resistant.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Side bolsters would totally kick my ass. They look good though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts