• Other..

Votes: 4 28.6%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
previously USMC05
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright you guys are always up for giving your opinion so heres my predicament
Right now i Have my v10 f250 and a v6 5 speed camaro for the DD.
I dont owe anything on my truck but i owe about $5000 on the Camaro

So do i sell my truck or trade it for a diesel. Which should be within a few thousand dollar diff. Then lift it again with a set of xterrians or some good on/off road tire. then sell the camaro and have no loan payment and a diesel as a dd

Or do i keep what i got and pay off the camaro..

Heres pics of my vehicles now..
100_0701B.gif

100_0657s.jpg

·
Go Gators!
521 Posts
keep what you got, pay off the camaro then trade them both in a nice diesel with all the nice options you always liked or always wanted and keep it at a decent height for a nice comfortable reliable daily driver that you can still have fun with. Just my .02

·
Z71 Avalanche
830 Posts
sell them both get a diesel and lift it to the sky!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I dunno about lifting a DD to the sky...I know some people do it, but I figure he has the 'maro because he doesn't want to drive a massive truck every day. That said, I'd probably trade both in on a new D-Max and put the biggest tires I could fit with a leveling kit or something like that. Just my .02

·
GMFS Uber-Member
688 Posts
I'd say get a new diesel while keeping the Camaro as a daily. The V10 just always seemed like a PITA to me. If Ford techs have to pull the cab to work on a turbo for the Super Duties, I don't even want to think about what the V10 work is like. Anyway...yeah, new diesel, Camaro daily, then maybe replace the Camaro with a cooler faster vehicle.

Later
Chris

·
previously USMC05
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd say get a new diesel while keeping the Camaro as a daily. The V10 just always seemed like a PITA to me. If Ford techs have to pull the cab to work on a turbo for the Super Duties, I don't even want to think about what the V10 work is like. Anyway...yeah, new diesel, Camaro daily, then maybe replace the Camaro with a cooler faster vehicle.

Later
Chris
Well i wouldnt go saying there hard to work on. the v10 has plenty of room i can change the spark plugs in about an hour and when i put the headers on i think it was about 4-5 hours. But keeping the camaro with a diesel aint a option the hole idea of getting the diesel is so i dont have two vehicles

·
In memoriam...
3,860 Posts
Keep whatcha' got. It's always better to have 2 vehicles, and because they are so different, you've got a nice selection to choose from depending on the mood/use for the day.

·
bitter southern gun owner
1,142 Posts
keep both
DD the car and drive the ford whenever you want
when cash gets tight drive the gas consumer instead of the guzzler

·
Swamper Brotherhood
3,896 Posts
I'd sell the camaro buy a diesal and lift the v10 to the sky with 47 ltb, that would be bad ass

1 - 10 of 10 Posts