GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do y'all think about black painted handles on non black vehicles? The wife's truck is brown metallic, which is hard to find, with textured handles. I've been tossing around the idea of just getting some already painted black ones to replace the textures ones and maybe some mirror caps. Opinions please...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I might have found a set, but they're calling the color mocha/manga steel. The color code is WA706S. Did Chevrolet and GMC differ in their paint codes?

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
I think I might have found a set, but they're calling the color mocha/manga steel. The color code is WA706S. Did Chevrolet and GMC differ in their paint codes?

found the mocha/magna steel and both show to be the color of steel, nothing brown about them
was having a hard time finding brown metallic, but im guessing they call is "deep espresso brown metallic" or "deep espresso"
just get the black painted handles and have them cmed, dont just put black painted handles on there.. would look weird

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
that seems pretty cheap.. buy them, if they dont match then get them matched? that brown metallic is hard to come by

·
WANT LIFT!!!
3,282 Posts
The color is desert brown metallic. Those Ebay ones look darker.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would think it would look nice to have it color match on mirrors and handles. Problem with my truck is its black, so door handles would scratch and stand out on black.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would go with chrome or chrome caps. I have a 2011 Silverado stealth gray metallic the color is called and I want to put on chrome door handle covers and mirror covers.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not really a fan of chrome handles.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts