GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so i got my body lift put on today but the bracket that came with the kit won't work on my aftermarket rear bumper that came on the truck, i either need to know where i can get a factory bumper for cheap, or if i can get an aftermarket factory bumper that will have the same mounting bracket holes, i would greatly appreciate any help considering the idiots didn't order in my gap guards either so i have a huge ass gap between the bed and the frame and i only have 31" tall tires.

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
custom brackets IMO. the stock ones wont work and the ones that came with the bl are for stock bumpers so that wont work either.

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
yea, just leave it lower until you can make new rear brackets. It should be pretty esay.

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i decided i'm gonna ditch the bumper i have on there now and just get an aftermarket o.e. replica so i won't have to worry about it, plus the o.e. one looks way better then the one that my dad put on there before i got the truck.

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah that's what i'm thinkin, i just hope they don't bust my head too bad, i now i can get it for just a lil more then list since they know me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts