GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I put dominator 2600s on the front of my 06 ecsb and I've been driving for 3 days and now I have a hole in one bag and the other is about to bust through. The lower ball joint bolt rubbed through the bag

So my question is which airbag should I get that won't expand outward like the dominators

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Or should I just drill a new hole about an inch further from the ball joint. I really like the d2600s for the lift and ride I got with them

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bought em from a member here. Think they're custom built

·
I likez Suspensionz
4,833 Posts
Move the bag back or bag lower bag plates and space it up above the ball joint bolts. The problem is the dominators balloon. The slam specialties bags will not do this but I do not like them as much.

Pm me your address and I will send you an extra used, but still good 2600 for free

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pm sent thanks.

I ordered some slam ss7's. What do you not like about the slams?

·
I likez Suspensionz
4,833 Posts
Pm sent thanks.

I ordered some slam ss7's. What do you not like about the slams?

Be prepared to take them right back off. The ss series slams suck ass. You will hate them like everyone else that's tried them on full size trucks. I just like the ride of the dominators so much more. The slam re series are too stiff for me and like I said, the as series just suck ass IMO. There's a lot of threads where the ss series bags have been discussed.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh well I guess I'll try them and if I don't like em I'll redrill the lca and get some more d2600s. They rode really good and I haven't even installed my shocks up front yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts