GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, my truck is almost ready for paint and now I'm having second thoughts on the color. Enough work is being done that of course the whole truck is getting a new paint job. Keep it summit white of go for something else?

I wanna stick with a light color...maybe a light silver or a different white. I think that the summit white is just too plain....I dunno. I'm just not so sure about keeping the summit white...

Input please:D

Cameron

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Physh1 said:
Input please:D
Need more input, what color is your interior? Will it be staying the same or changing? I think you have beens ecretive on the mods you had done, but what can you spill? Might help. I like a BRIGHT BOLD color on a big ass truck, not that you'd overlook it, but it just sort of looks good on them, a chrome yellow dually always gets my eye :rocking:

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interior is stock grey and I won't be changing that color.....I'm really thinking a light silver or light grey...maybe just another shade of white. Sometimes I hate decisions like this...lol

Cameron

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
Put another vote down for a light silver. Have you done any photoshop pics with the colors your leaning towards? You might wanna request it on the photoshop forum if you haven't.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
burple... i'm love that color.

but werd to the pearl white... that would be bad ass

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
9,777 Posts
I think light silver with maybe a two tone of bright blue or royal blue...like split it at the bodyline...that shit would look awesome.

·
Registered
559 Posts
go with a porshe silver and black two tone,the black on top and the silver on the bottom,then over the transition have B.A.D. (Billet Accessories Direct) make a custom billet molding to go all the way down the body line,this is something i want to do but know i wont have the money for a while but it would look nuts on your truck

·
Good Ash, or Bad Ash?
157 Posts
I Vote for 2004 Cadillac White Diamond.
d5_1_b.gif

Cadillac Quicksilver if you want more grey! :head:
webimage001m.gif

1 - 20 of 32 Posts