GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Snooby Doo
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its time to get the stereo into the new car!

build is for a Scion xD.

2 12" Kicker L7's
ZX 1500.1

(kicker ss65.2 off zx450.2 for the doors run off an avic-f90)

the space i have for the box is
38.5" wide
33" tall
13" deep

i want teh subs and ports to be facing into the cab towards the top of the box (so they clear the rear seats)

the top of the rear seats sits at 21" high.

dual or single chamber doesnt matter
port tuned to low 30's

i dont HAVE to use all the space for the box, but i would prefer it be as big as possible so i have less wasted space.

if the box is smaller then i still want everything to stay the same, only change the height, and i need help figuring out a way to "prop" up the box so it stays closer to the roof and i can have storage under the box.

·
Registered
318 Posts
its time to get the stereo into the new car!

build is for a Scion xD.

2 12" Kicker L7's
ZX 1500.1

(kicker ss65.2 off zx450.2 for the doors run off an avic-f90)

the space i have for the box is
38.5" wide
33" tall
13" deep

i want teh subs and ports to be facing into the cab towards the top of the box (so they clear the rear seats)

the top of the rear seats sits at 21" high.

dual or single chamber doesnt matter
port tuned to low 30's

i dont HAVE to use all the space for the box, but i would prefer it be as big as possible so i have less wasted space.

if the box is smaller then i still want everything to stay the same, only change the height, and i need help figuring out a way to "prop" up the box so it stays closer to the roof and i can have storage under the box.

I don't have time to draw out a box and don't know the exact placing you want the enclosure at I would have to look at the vehicle.

Anyway I would do dual Ported (not single) with the ports coming out the same side as the subs (of course) and most usually tune to 32hz. Google search for enclosure calculators and you should be able to design something yourself.

Fast reply as I need to sleep. GL.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts