GMC Truck Forum banner

Need help getting rigth parts

571 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Gator
I need a little help my truck (2008 gmc sierra)needs upper and lower ball joints i know i have to replace the upper control arms but my truck has a 3inch level and 1.5 body lift which upper control arms can i use and has anyone use the upper control arms off ebay
Thanks in Avance
1 - 2 of 4 Posts

I get all my stuff from them
That's the way it is with NNBS. To get the upper BJ you gotta buy the whole arm. It's quite retarded.
1 - 2 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.