GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a reg cab nbs. I have a cheap JVC cd deck in my truck now, but I need bass!! I don't want to be making the neighbors deaf, I live in an apartment complex. I just want some bass in my truck. Maybe a single 10 or 12. I don't know. I mainly listen to the hip-hop, r&b, and rock.

Suggestions?

·
Banned
1,847 Posts
im in the same boat! i am gonna go with a single 10....or two 8's....

its rllly dependant on wat you wanna do with the box. i have my amp behind the passenger seat on the back wall , so im limited to the center and behind the drivers. i had one crappy ten with a custom box behind the center console and it gave me plent yof bass!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im in the same boat! i am gonna go with a single 10....or two 8's....

its rllly dependant on wat you wanna do with the box. i have my amp behind the passenger seat on the back wall , so im limited to the center and behind the drivers. i had one crappy ten with a custom box behind the center console and it gave me plent yof bass!
Yeah, I don't want anything visible.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console.

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,391 Posts
Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console. Center console.
what you mean? ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts