GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am from northern california (Sacramento area) and my truck was stolen late sunday night 06/07/09 and need some help finding it possibly. I know there are alot of members from where im located and just wondering if anyone has any clues. I loved my truck and now my insurance company doesnt want to cover the after market parts... CRAP!!! Here are some pictures of the truck...

2-18-09002.jpg

2-18-09003.jpg

2-18-09008.jpg

2-18-09009.jpg

2-18-09010.jpg

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks and i hope so to but i have to be honest with myself... its going to be laying frame with nothing... we will see though, hopefully just some punk kids for a joy ride...

·
Registered
605 Posts
That blows! Hope you get it back in one piece. Your truck is one of my favorite lifted trucks on GMFS

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Thanks and i hope so to but i have to be honest with myself... its going to be laying frame with nothing... we will see though, hopefully just some punk kids for a joy ride...
On a positive note, my cousin had his jeep stolen same way you did, left a key in his wifes car that was broken into parked right next to it and they found it.

It was found unharmed 3 towns over just parked on the street 2 weeks later. Just some kids. The way they stumbled onto the keys might lead me to believe that weren't out looking for a car to steal. I wish you the best.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
I was Emilio :imo

·
Registered
494 Posts
NOOOOO!!! I love your truck. Sorry for your loss...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya it was stolen infront of my house over night... I have it posted on CL and trying to find out all of this shit cause insurance is going to screw me with the aftermarket shit if i dont get it back... I have been driving around everyday in different areas, I think it was some kids that got the balls to take a whole truck, well lets hope it turns up i guess.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My keys were in my other vehicle from driving it earlier on that day, I left my keys in there by accident when i went to bed, SUCKS

·
Registered
186 Posts
Wow...that it horrible. Best of luck finding it....

·
Registered
26 Posts
I hope you get it back and they find the assholes who stole the truck.

I think you have a beautiful truck and I hope you get it back in the same condition.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts