GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, Im trying to help my mom decide wich wheels will look best on her 05 escalade. She just bought 22s like 2 weeks ago but decided she wanted 24s. :insane: Well its going to be between these 5 wheels. wich ones do you guys think would look best? All of them will be chrome, none of that black insert stuff. Any other suggestion are welcome.

ventob_over.jpg

ragnob_over.jpg

povatti_over.jpg

pasha_over.jpg

ACF1A7.jpg

And heres her truck

SNV31520.jpg

·
Registered
156 Posts
I like the Boss wheels the best out of the choices given. The first 3 have the ridge of rivets around them, making them look smaller, and obviously she is looking to make them appear as large as possible.
Jason

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I dislike the last one the least.

345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well we just wanted to go with something a little diffrent. We could of gotten Some Velocity or U2 wheels for around 2400 but around here EVERYONE has them. We ended up going with the Incubus Jinx. Havent really seen this wheel around. got them for 3600 including Lexani tires, wich I hear are good tires. The wheel shop said they would also Install 2 in lowering shackles on my truck for FREE, so im happy. Well what do you guys think of the wheels?
71620RWD.jpg

·
Local Drunk
1,054 Posts
as long as your mom is happy.....

wouldnt have been my first choice though

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
I'm sorry, but judging by the 22's on the 'lade and the new wheels chosen, you have some bad taste.

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
soooooo, your saying that in order to have a nice wheel you have to be like everyone else?
Because someone see's someone's wheels, they think they have to be different. People don't choose wheels anymore to make themselves happy, they do it to keep from hearing someone say that they copied them.

Everytime I hear someone say "I just wanna be different", they choose ugly wheels, or something that doesn't look right. Sorry dude, just an opinion. It's not my truck anyway, so really it's just whatever makes you happy.

345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Because someone see's someone's wheels, they think they have to be different. People don't choose wheels anymore to make themselves happy, they do it to keep from hearing someone say that they copied them.

Everytime I hear someone say "I just wanna be different", they choose ugly wheels, or something that doesn't look right. Sorry dude, just an opinion. It's not my truck anyway, so really it's just whatever makes you happy.
I see what you mean bro. Around here many people choose the wheels they do because their cheap, although many of them are actually very nice. But it kind of sucks when you roll up next to a, say a 95 ford f150 4x4, (we have tons of those around here) with every avaiable lund accessorie and they have the same wheel you have on your caddy. :pissed: That dosent mean im going to go out there and choose the ugliest most expensive wheel though just to be diffrent. Just somthing that is a litle less common, yet nice. You abiously dont like the wheels I chose, and I have no problem with that because I did after all post a thread asking for opinions, and I got em. No hard feelings.

·
As seen on TV!
863 Posts
The last one out of the list you posted look the best. Granted the rest of them are definitely not my cup of tea.

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
I see what you mean bro. Around here many people choose the wheels they do because their cheap, although many of them are actually very nice. But it kind of sucks when you roll up next to a, say a 95 ford f150 4x4, (we have tons of those around here) with every avaiable lund accessorie and they have the same wheel you have on your caddy. :pissed: That dosent mean im going to go out there and choose the ugliest most expensive wheel though just to be diffrent. Just somthing that is a litle less common, yet nice. You abiously dont like the wheels I chose, and I have no problem with that because I did after all post a thread asking for opinions, and I got em. No hard feelings.
Cool :shake: That's a good way to take an opinion....I'm sure some don't like my choices and I can respect that. I just like wheels that are simple, big lips, and not a lot going on. I can see where you don't wanna have something like your were saying.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts