GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I installed my 3" rough country with premium arms on my 2009 sierra.
I know 295/70/17 cooper stts do not rub at all, and those are 33.5". I want to run 35x12.50x17 BFG Km2 but I do not want any rubbing at all, and i do not want to trim. Do you think I can run those? They are 34.8 inches tall.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Dude all big tires may rub. Most of the time its plastic that can be trimmed or pulled out of the way. Wheels have alot to do with it. There is this same topic 2-3 times a week. Just look at different threads and see hoe things look. If you do not want any rubbing go with a 33"

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
i was gonna try and run some 35s too but people said they will rub to bad. i go in the woods with my truck so i would rather have 33s so i dont have any rubbing goin down the rough roads and crap. thats why im puttin 33x12.50 coopers stt's on it. post some pics of the truck too

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
the 295/70s are also on like 11" wide.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dude all big tires may rub. Most of the time its plastic that can be trimmed or pulled out of the way. Wheels have alot to do with it. There is this same topic 2-3 times a week. Just look at different threads and see hoe things look. If you do not want any rubbing go with a 33"

I am aware, I just dont want to trim anything on a truck with 500 miles on it!

·
Where's the van?!?!?!
636 Posts
What wheels are you running? I had to trim METAL with my 3" lift and 305/55/20s (33x12)... My wheels are 9 wide with +18mm offset (5.7 backspace)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Stock 17's.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Quit being a baby put 35" km2's on it and buy a spare pair of inner fender wells. I highly doubt with stock rims you'd hit metal

·
SierraDime
537 Posts
much bigger or wider you'll end up rubbing, hell i rub 35's on 8 inches of lift. it also has alot to do with the specs of my wheels. pics of how it looks now and you maybe able to fit a 34X11.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
You also have 20x10's with stock rims and small running Bfg's I'd imagine you'd be fine. There's a pic on here somewhere of a white NNBS Chevy with 35" Km2's on stockers. Looks good :imo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts